Unfortunately I have had to make the drastic decision to cancel all Purity classes. I am hoping we will be able to get something put in place fast, and all be able to carry on teaching from some point next week.
A safety issue has been raised, and until it has been reviewed, I am not happy for any classes to go ahead.
I’m sure lots of you want to know what is going on, but as I do not have answers on how serious this is, then I am not willing to share it. This actually could all amount to nothing, fingers crossed it will. I would rather be safe than sorry. Either way, I think we can get going again next week.
I am not one to ever put my students or teachers under any form of risk that could be avoided.
Thanks for your understanding.